Monday 24 May 2021

Busy, busy, busy

Argh! It's been a super busy week. I am not sure where the time has gone. I haven't warped up any of the tablet weaving patterns from my new book though I have at least chosen which one I want to make first. I think.

Even the krokbragd has had to take a back seat to catching up with other stuff and it's no secret how much I enjoy a bit of krokbragd.

The diary for this coming week is looking even busier, which is hard to imagine, but that's just how it goes sometimes. I doubt there will be much weaving happening this week either. On the plus side I am really going to enjoy crafting when I can get back to it properly.

To keep me sane I have been doing a teeny bit of crafting in the evening. Not that gorgeously bright band you see at the top of this post, I just wanted something pretty up there. I've been crocheting a pair of what I've seen called texting gloves. It might be nearly the end of May but the weather hasn't really warmed up much. It's too warm for winter gloves but too cold for bare hands so I thought I'd try some light weight yarn for the gloves and see how that feels. They're still a work in progress, but maybe I'll post pictures next week if I get them finished by then.

I hope you're making time to do what you enjoy. Why not share what you're working on in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment